U-V
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

what kind of resoure should i focus on?

2 posters

Go down

what kind of resoure should i focus on? Empty what kind of resoure should i focus on?

Post  benhfr Sat Aug 08, 2009 11:55 pm

now i hav lvl 10 metal mine , lvl 8 crystal mine and lvl 6 deterium synthesizer
wat shuld i focus on like every 5 metal 4 crystal 3 deterium or wat?

benhfr

Back to top Go down

what kind of resoure should i focus on? Empty Re: what kind of resoure should i focus on?

Post  gooddoc Sun Aug 09, 2009 2:44 am

benhfr wrote:now i hav lvl 10 metal mine , lvl 8 crystal mine and lvl 6 deterium synthesizer
wat shuld i focus on like every 5 metal 4 crystal 3 deterium or wat?

It really depends now on what type of player you wish to be in the game.

If you are a raider, like me, then you should be looking at researching into a small cargo & espionage probe. This will give you the ships you need to start raiding. Once you can locate some good sources, (more so from Wednesday, when players go inactive) then you will obtain more resources raiding than with mining. Boy will you soon advance & build your fleet.

if you are more on the defensive side then from your position now you should build 1 metal, 1 crystal, 1 deut, etc.

Bear in mind that other players in our alliance will probably advise differently, there is no right or wrong way to advance. It is only you who knows what kind of way you wish to play.

Be advised though, make sure that you make your planets unprofitable when you go offline for a few hours. Keep building defences, when players start to probe you.
They are looking at raiding your planet, if you've got ships & lots of res's on your planet & they think you're offline, they'll raid you.
I play this way, raiding planets, it's very profitable. If you've nothing to go for, they'll leave you alone.
Also, when you've built your fleet you will need to know how to 'fleetsave'.
See the link's that have been posted for further info.

gooddoc

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum